Equinox Avalanche Snow Machine
Designed for large events, the Avalanche from Equinox utilises a large, high output fan to project the snow flakes up to 10 metres into the air. Adjustable output, controllable from either the supplied wired remote control or on board DMX. Supplied complete with custom designed flight case for protection during transportation. The robust steel chassis with built in tilt mechanism allows the user to direct the output as required.
Output volume: 150m³ per minute (full on)
– Fluid consumption: 540ml/min at 100% (approx.)
– Control: Wired remote control and DMX
– Use with water based snow fluid
– Power consumption: 1500W (max.)
– Power supply: 240V, 50Hz
– Fuse: F5A 250V
– Unit dimensions: 830 x 470 x 820mm
– Unit weight: 28.8kg
– Flight case dimensions with wheels: 1010 x 880 x 520mm
– Flight case dimensions without wheels: 890 x 880 x 520mm
– Flight case weight: 30kg
– Total weight: 58.8kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.