Electrovoice Q99 1250 W/CH Class H Power Amplifier
The Electro-Voice Q series amplifiers offer a package of reliable high output power, high efficiency and legendary pro audio performance.
These are now the premium choice as system drive for a variety of mobile and club sound systems like e.g. ZX, Tour-X and Phoenix loudspeaker families.
The stunning Q99 is based on EV´s reference-standard P-Series which guarantees the same high-quality construction and output.
The Q99 is designed for cost-limited, mobile applications and multi speaker installations.
It includes rear-mounted, dB-scaled level controls, and is packed into a two “U” rack space zinc-plated steel housing.
The Q99 Professional Power Amplifier gives an amazing 2 x 900 W Continuous Rated Power @ 4 Ohms.
It is an excellent choice for most club-sized systems,such as Tour X or QRx.
These EV Amplifiers are not just for Electovoice Speakers and are totally capable of providing power for any other brands.
Other Amplifiers available from the new Q range are: Q44 = 2 x 450 W + Q66 = 2 x 600 W + Q1212 = 2 x 1200 W
Out of stock
1250 W/CH CLASS‑H POWER AMPLIFIER
- High-efficiency power and performance
- Innovative Class-H design
- 1250 W per channel (2 Ω)
- Dynamic headroom for all real-world applications
- XLR pass-though input connections
- Easy connection to bi-amped loudspeakers
- Switchable LPN filter for extra tonal fundamentals and “kick”
- Protective low-cut for systems without subwoofers
- Built-in dynamic limiters
- Complete protection package
- Three-stage front-to-rear fans
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.