Electrovoice Q44 650 W/CH Power Amplifier
The New Electro-Voice Q series amplifiers offer a package of reliable high output power, high efficiency and legendary pro audio performance.
These are now the premium choice as system drive for a variety of mobile and club sound systems like e.g. ZX, Tour-X and Phoenix loudspeaker families.
The stunning Q44 is based on EV´s reference-standard P-Series. It guarantees the same high-quality construction and output.
The Q44 is designed for cost-limited, mobile applications or smaller installations.
The Q44 Professional Power Amplifier gives an amazing 2 x 450 W Continuous Rated Power @ 4 Ohms.
It is an excellent choice for all smaller top speakers and all utility loudspeakers, such as the ZX1, the smaller Sx Series, or the EVID Series.
It includes rear-mounted, dB-scaled level controls, and is packed into a two “U” rack space zinc-plated steel housing.
650 W/CH POWER AMPLIFIER
- Outstanding value and performance for club and mobile systems
- Dynamic headroom for all real-world applications
- 650 W per channel (2 Ω)
- Class-AB design
- XLR pass-though input connections
- Easy connection to bi-amped loudspeakers
- Switchable LPN filter for extra tonal fundamentals and “kick”
- Protective low-cut for systems without subwoofers
- Built-in dynamic limiters
- Complete protection package
- Three-stage front-to-rear fans
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.