Electrovoice Q1212 1800 W/CH Class H power amplifier
The Electro-Voice Q series amplifiers offer a package of reliable high output power, high efficiency and legendary pro audio performance.
These are now the premium choice as system drive for a variety of mobile and club sound systems like e.g. ZX, Tour-X and Phoenix loudspeaker families.
The Q1212 is designed for cost-limited large mobile applications and multi speaker installations.
It includes rear-mounted, dB-scaled level controls, and is packed into a two “U” rack space zinc-plated steel housing.
The Q1212 Professional Power Amplifier gives an amazing 2 x 1200 W Continuous Rated Power @ 4 Ohms.
Bringing the horsepower to challenge the legendary P3000. It provides the same power from a 2U case at modest weight, making it a perfect subwoofer or high-power top drive for Phoenix, Tour X, and ZX3/ZX5 systems or system combinations.
These EV Amplifiers are not just for Electovoice Speakers and are totally capable of prroviding power for any other brands.
1800 W/CH CLASS‑H POWER AMPLIFIER
- Super-efficient power with outstanding performance
- Innovative Class-H design
- 1800 W per channel (2 Ω)
- Dynamic headroom for all real-world applications
- XLR pass-though input connections
- Easy connection to bi-amped loudspeakers
- Switchable LPN filter for extra tonal fundamentals and “kick”
- Protective low-cut for systems without subwoofers
- Built-in dynamic limiters
- Complete protection package
- Three-stage front-to-rear fans
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.