BOSE L1 Compact system
Big sound. Small package.
Now you can have quality Bose® sound for almost any gig, event or occasion. The L1® Compact system is small enough to fit in your boot or back seat, and its innovative modular design makes setup easy and fast. You can arrange it in either a collapsed configuration for smaller spaces or a taller, extended configuration for larger ones. No extra gear to haul. No heavy speakers to hoist onto stands. No speaker cables.
A different loudspeaker
A different loudspeaker
The L1® Compact system’s slim loudspeaker distributes sound clearly and evenly throughout the room, thanks to Bose® Spatial Dispersion™ technology. The speaker’s unusual vertical shape makes it distinctly different from conventional PA speakers―and has a very positive effect on sound coverage. Even audience and band members off to the extreme sides hear the same clear, tonally balanced sound as those in front.
The L1® Compact loudspeaker array is smaller than those in L1® Model I and II systems, but it produces comparable horizontal sound coverage. L1® Model I and Model II loudspeakers project sound further with less dropoff of volume than the L1® Compact array.
With the L1® Compact system, you don’t have to carry a separate amplifier, mixer or bass cabinet: They’re already built in. The system’s power stand includes an integrated bass speaker and amplifier, plus a built-in mixer providing a total of four inputs and two outputs.
Channel 1 is a microphone input with a customised ToneMatch® preset for a hand-held dynamic microphone. The preset automatically optimises a hand-held microphone’s tone when used with the L1® Compact system. Channel 2 accepts up to three inputs at once, including a guitar, keyboard or other instrument, DJ mixer, MP3 player, laptop or projector. It features a customised ToneMatch® preset to optimise the sound of an acoustic guitar.
The L1® Compact system: audio performance, simplified setup and one-trip portability. Only from Bose®.
- Spatial Dispersion™ loudspeaker technology features six small drivers mounted at precise angles inside a slim, vertical enclosure. This proprietary Bose® technology delivers nearly 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage. Sound remains consistent even at extreme sides of the system.
- Integrated mixer in the power stand provides one microphone XLR input on channel 1; channel 2 has one instrument input, one RCA stereo input and one 0.31 cm stereo input. Both channels have two-stage clip lights, volume controls and a customised ToneMatch® preset. Rear panel has one 0.63 cm balanced line output and one RCA stereo output.
- Integrated power amplifier in the power stand delivers clean, precise amplification for L1® Compact loudspeaker and bass enclosure.
- PA and monitors are combined into one lightweight, highly portable system. Proprietary Bose® technology enables the system to be positioned directly behind or to the side of a performer, eliminating the need for separate PA speakers, stage monitors and mixers.
- Proprietary ToneMatch® presets optimise the L1® Compact system for a dynamic hand-held microphone (channel 1) or acoustic guitar (channel 2).
- Two unique setup positions, extended (199.39 cm) and collapsed (41.91 cm), let you tailor the system’s sound coverage for the room or event. For larger audiences, use the included loudspeaker extensions to elevate the array. For smaller gatherings and meetings, leave the array in its slot on the power stand and place the system on a tabletop.
- Durable, lightweight, interlocking components make the system very easy to transport, set up and break down. The power stand weighs just 11.33 kg, and the total system with loudspeaker and extensions weighs 13.15 kg. No speaker cables, stands or bass modules required. The entire system can be set up in a minute or less.
- L1® Compact power stand w/loudspeaker array:41.8 cm H x 33.9 cm W x 42.6 cm D (11.2 kg)
- L1® Compact loudspeaker array:40.8 cm H x 7 cm W x 7 cm D (1.35 kg)
- Each L1® Compact extension:83 cm H x 7 cm W x 7 cm D (1.5 kg)
- Collapsed position (assembled):41.8 cm H x 33.9 cm W x 42.6 cm D (11.2 kg)
- Extended position (assembled):199.5 cm H x 33.9 cm W x 42.6 cm D (13.3 kg)
In the box
- L1® Compact power stand
- Power stand/loudspeaker array slip cover
- L1® Compact loudspeaker array
- L1® Compact extensions
- Power stand cable
- Extensions carrying bag
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.